- Create an identity that stands for a set of values. (What does your station stand for?)
- Emblazon your product(s) or service(s) (read: shows, bits and features) with it.
- Communicate it consistently. (Remember, frequency sells.)
- Grow and change with the marketplace and the consumer (user/listener).
- Become a way of life for a loyal franchise of customers (clients) and consumers (users/listeners).
- Attract new users (cume) and grow unendingly.
Monday, August 18, 2008
The Theory Of Branding (And Building A Successful Radio Station)
KLM’s theory of branding is based on the same principles that apply to building a successful radio station that will stand out from the competition. If you want to win, you must: